We've been doing more crafts and art projects to get us through the long winter days. Thankfully Luke LOVES doing crafts, and thankfully so do I! Between my old teacher supplies and my sewing supplies, I have almost everything we need to keep us busy and out of trouble. I have to write about everything we do so I can remember once Cate gets big enough to do them! This was more of a sensory project than a craft--I took clear contact paper and taped it to the table (sticky side up). And then I found a bunch of objects from my sewing supplies for Luke to explore with and see how they stuck to the sticky table (we used pompom balls, ribbon, fabric, straws, etc...) Once he put everything on the table, we blew on the objects to see which ones were really stuck. He thought it was hilarious!
And since it was snowing outside, Luke asked to make a snowman. So I cut out all the pieces and let him put it together to make a snowman. I had to show him the first time, but then he figured it out for himself. So much fun! And there was no mess to clean up after it!





No comments:
Post a Comment