Thursday, December 22, 2011

4 months!

Cate is 4 months old!!



At 4 months
~Cate is the sweetest, best baby ever!  She's usually always happy, and she smiles and laughs all the time!  If every baby were as easy as her, I would have five more!  We thank God every day for how content and happy she is!  All we have to do is talk to her or even just look at her, and she'll smile the biggest!

~She's a great sleeper!  She sleepsthrough  the night about 4-5 times a week.  We'll put her down around 7:30 and she'll sleep until 7 or 8.  Crazy!  We just moved her to her room because she kept waking up when we went to bed and then if Luke got up in the middle of the night or early in the morning.  I was sad for her to leave our room, but I know she sleeps so much more soundly.  We haven't put her in her crib yet--she sleeps in the bassinet in her room.  After New Year's we'll try the crib. 

~Cate goes to sleep very easily.  We just lay her down, cover her with her blanket, kiss her, and leave the room.  She might fuss for a minute, but no crying.  We had to rock Luke to sleep at this age, but thankfully she just falls right to sleep on her own.  She doesn't even need a swaddle, and we can't get her to take a paci.
~Cate wears size 3 months and they fit her perfectly.  She wears size 2 diapers.  And she alwasy has a headband in her hair!   Poor thing might not get enough hair for a bow for long time so she's rocking the headbands for now!  Thankfully I can make them for her so I don't have to buy one for every outfit!

~Cate thinks Luke is the funniest thing ever!  She loves watching him, and she laughs whenever he gets in trouble.  Hilarious!

~She just started using the exersaucer this week, and she really likes it.  We have to pad it so she doesn't fall over, but that's okay!

~Whenever we're in the car, she has to have her window rolled down just a crack.I don't know if the the noise or the fresh air, but she gets fussy if her window is up!  It's funny because Luke hates having his window down!

~She loves to be held all the time!  And she's ticklish on her back.  She'll laugh a big belly laugh if you tickle her back!  But only if she's in the mood for it.

~She hasn't rolled over yet, but I'm sure it's coming.  She really hates tummytime, so I'm sure she'll figure out how to get out of timmy time soon enough!

~She talks all the time!  Especially when she needs to be quiet.  If Luke is sleeping or we're at church, she's super loud!  It's really cute to hear her voice, and she looks right at you when she's talking like she's telling you the biggest story. 

~We are so blessed to have her, and love every second we spend with her.   

No comments: