Monday, October 10, 2011

Trains!

This weekend we took Luke and Cate to the botanical gardens in town to see this really neat miniture train exhibit.  He was in awe, and I think he could have stayed there for hours watching all the different trains they had. 

This was Luke's face the whole time we were there--in awe and trying to figure it all out!  Oh, and I must mention that Cory dressed him and Luke in matching outfits!  In the past, he has always refused to even remotely coordinate with my outfits, but now that he has a son, I think he secretly likes matching! 

 He loved sitting on Cory's shoulders and watching the trains go across the tall bridges.


 Sweet Cate slept most of the time!  She loves being outside and usually falls asleep instantly whenever we go outside.
 Luke also really liked the tunnel that had a little window where you could watch the trains go by.  He kept talking about the tunnel all day!
Me and Sister--and yes, that's me with straight hair!  I just got my hair cut, and the stylist staightened it for me.  It takes forever--way more time than I have with two babies!

 It was the most beautiful day for sitting out on a blanket and having a picnic!
 Pure sweetness
We had THE best time exploring the gardens and watching the trains!  I love days like this!

2 comments:

Erica Simpson said...

Kate is growing! And of course Luke is a doll!

Angela said...

Cate is so pretty!! And I love your hair straight, it looks so different! Of course, it always looks cute curly, too.