This week I took Cate for her two month dr. appt. I was excited to see how much she had grown but I was dreading those shots! Baby girl had gain a whole pound since her ER visit two weeks ago! Wow!
Here's her stats:
Weight: 11 lbs 3oz (50th percentile)
Height: 21 inches (25th percentile)
I took her picture while we were waiting. I think she knew what was coming...
Poor thing cried so hard and her face turn bright red when she had her two shots. It was pitiful. She acted upset the rest of the day. Cate would wake up from napping and stick out that lower lip and just whimper. Thankfully she's back to her happy self and we don't have to do that again for another two months!



1 comment:
That look on her face is just the saddest thing ever! But yay for a healthy, growing baby girl!!
Post a Comment