30 weeks!
Wow, I can't believe I'm already 30 weeks pregnant with Cate! Only nine more weeks to go before my c-section! And we have SO much to do before then. We finally made a few purchases for her room this week so Cate has part of her bedding, a lamp, and a side table. But that's progress, right?!
I had my 30 week appointment today and everything looked great! I have ultrasounds every two weeks to monitor her growth and also to monitor my cervix (it's been shorter than it should be). Cate scored an 8 out of 8 on all the tests that they did (movement, breathing, etc...). And my cervix had lengthened to the normal range! I'm still on modified activity because the length can fluctuate but I'm not as worried about it now. These ultrasounds are so neat and they test so many things that I never got to see with Luke. The past two ultrasounds they've tested the velocity of fluid flowing through my umbilical cord--how awesome is that!?
I'm feeling pretty good for being 30 weeks pregnant--just tired and not loving the heat of summer. I'm having more and more heartburn as the weeks go on, so I'm hoping the wives' tale is true and that Cate will have hair when she's born! It took Luke over a year to get the smallest amount of hair on the top of his head! But I've been busy making headbands for her just in case!
Luke still talks about his sissy everyday. And he still loves to kiss my belly. He's also learning to share his toys with Cate already. He was doing one of his puzzles this weekend, and I asked him if he was going to share with sissy once she got here, and Luke started laying his puzzle pieces on my belly! He said "here sissy"! It was one of the funniest and sweetest moments ever!
Sweet baby was looking right at us for this picture! You can see her nose, eyes, and little cheeks here!
And her little foot! We were able to count all the little toes and all her little fingers today! The ultrasound tech said Cate has the longest toes of any baby she's ever seen!
Can't wait to meet our sweet girl!!


1 comment:
So glad you are doing well! Luke is going to be a great big brother!!
Post a Comment