25 Weeks
Here's the ultrasound picture we had last week of sweet little Cate's profile. Baby girl had the hiccups the whole time I was having the ultrasound, and she even looked like she was smiling! We have another ultrasound tomorrow because my cervix is shorter than it should be at this point so we're praying that it has lengthened some in the last week. It's so nice to see Cate so often in these ultrasounds--I didn't get to see Luke after the 20 week ultrasound. The good news of last week's ultrasound is that Cate weighed 1 lb 7oz and was in the 49th percentile so she's exactly where she should be as far as weight goes!
Luke still talks about 'sissy' all the time. He prays for sissy at night, and points to my belly and says 'baby'. He still kisses my belly or tickles it--we tell him that sissy's in there laughing at him, and he loves that! Whenever we're at Target and walk through the baby girl clothes, Luke always says, 'that's sissy's!" He knows exactly the kind of clothes she'll be wearing--pink, pink, and more pink! I know he's going to be the best big brother! Cory and I were saying last night that we can't wait to see Luke and Cate play together. I know they are going to love each other and be the best of friends!
Only 14 more weeks until we get to see our sweet baby girl!



No comments:
Post a Comment