Sunday, March 20, 2011

Now that it's finally getting warmer, we've been playing outside alot!  Luke's been asking me to play in his water table for a few weeks now, but it hasn't been warm enough.  Last week, we finally had a day to get it out!  I have to say this water table is one of the best purchases we've made for Luke.  He still LOVES it, and it keeps him entertained for a long time--for a two year old boy!
 He loves to wear his Seaside hat now (he wants to looks just like daddy!) But he can't really see when he wears it the right way so he always turns it around backwards--or sideways.  It's really cute!

 By far, his favorite thing to do with the water!  Drink it.
 I ended up taking his clothes off cause they were just holding in the water.  And he loved the water table even more then!  But I turned away for one second and found him like this...
IN his water table.  Laughing and squealing and having the best time!

No comments: