Thursday, February 3, 2011

Since tomorrow is Luke's birthday, I sent a little treat to school with him to share with his friends!  We had to reschedule his birthday party this past weekend because he was so sick, so I was glad he got to have a party with his school friends today!  His sweet teachers took pictures of everyone eating the birthday snack for me!
 Yummy donut holes! 
Luke doesn't like cupcakes after his experience at his first birthday party (he threw up immediately after eating it!) so these donut holes were perfect for him!  And easy for the teachers to clean up!
My birthday boy!

1 comment:

Pauliwog said...

It is so hard to believe that this sweet boy is already 2!!! Where does the time go! I wish that we lived closer so that we could be more a part of his life, but I have enjoyed getting to watch this precious boy grow...even if it has to be from a distance. Give Luke a hug for us and tell him "Happy Birthday" for me!!! Love and miss you!