This week, Luke had his preschool Christmas program! All the kids wore their Christmas jammies which was so adorable! Each class sang a few Christmas songs and then at the very end, Luke's class was wheeled in by his teachers in three wagons singing 'Jingle Bells". I really thought Luke was going to cry because there were ALOT of people there, but he just watched everyone happily! I think it helped to have friends in his wagon with him! It was pretty hard to get good pictures since there were so many people taking pictures too, but here's some cute ones of his class!
All the babies in the wagons--Luke is in the middle wagon.
Luke with his friends, Austin and Mason
Me and Luke after the program. He had THE cutest little Christmas jammies on that we borrowed from my friend, Christine!
Luke and Cory--obviously Luke was far more interested in the snowflakes than taking a picture!






1 comment:
He looks like a little doll! I made my blog private if you want to send me your address, I'll add you. You might not even look at it. :) Can you email me your address? Thanks and I LOVE MY LINEN TOWEL!!! I've been wanting one for a LONG time!!!
Post a Comment