Friday, December 10, 2010

Gingerbread Cookies

One of our family traditions is to make Gingerbread Cookies together--Cory and I started doing this way before we had Luke so now that he's able to help, it's even more fun!  We have THE best recipe for gingerbread if you ever need one!  Luke had the best time making the cookies--and he had an even better time eating them!  We let him roll out some dough, use the cookie cutters, decorate, and taste them.  All the cookies that Luke make were so cute with a million fingerprints in them!


 Luke tasting the flour--for some reason he thought it was the best stuff he's ever tasted and kept saying "more".



Decorating! 
I think Luke ate 50 red hots that night.  We thought he'd be bouncing off the walls, but he actually slept longer that night than he has in a long time--maybe sugar has the opposite effect on him!  Ha!

1 comment:

Blessed said...

Those are super cute!!! I can never get any of my "shape" cookies to come out of the cutters right. Any suggestions?

I say give that boy red hots every night! ha! :)