Friday, October 8, 2010

Seacrest Beach

Last week we went to Seacrest Beach, FL with the Moore's and Myer's families. April and Marc go on this vacation every year with their parents, and this year they invited us to join them! I have been going on vacations with April's family since I was 13 so I truly feel like a part of their family! We had THE best time relaxing on the beach and hanging out with our best friends! Luke couldn't have loved the water and sand more. He had the time of his life! We had never been to Seacrest before--it's a really quaint quiet beach town. Loved it! I took over 800 pictures so I just picked some of my favorites!
Our house was stocked with everything we needed--cribs, beach towels, toys, strollers, and lots more so we could pack a little lighter! Luke and Mason made good use out of the coloring books!
Our adorable beach house!

This was the 12000 square foot pool! It was AWESOME! If the water had been a little warmer, it would have been perfect. But Luke didn't mind at all!



Papa Jack (April's dad) bought him, Luke, and Mason matching flipflops! Adorable!


"Better come catch me cause I'm jumping in!"




Luke was a fish out of water! He LOVED swimming in the pool and the ocean. Everyone (even strangers) commented on how 'fearless' he was! Luke was definitely at home in the water! He would glide across the pool and say "wheeeeee".


Can't even count how many of these got eaten last week...


April and I bought matching outfits for the boys to wear so we could take some cute pictures of them! Well, it's really hard to get two toddlers to stop playing long enough to look at the camera--so we got lots of cute pictures of boys being boys!
The second we got to the beach Luke sprawled out in the sand! It was hilarious! He LOVED it!

"Look Mommy!"









My little brave fish!
This is what Luke did the whole time--just floated around in the water! We were so happy that he loved the water so much!


So tired from a day of swimming that he fell asleep at the beach!

We went to Seaside a couple of times and had the best time walking around to all the cute shops.





Luke in his new Seaside hat! Cory had to go buy a matching hat once he saw Luke's!














3 comments:

Journey said...

Andrea, I love this post! Lukey is getting so big! I LOVE his hair! :) The last photo is my favorite! You have a beautiful family :) Love ya!

Blessed said...

Adorable pictures!!!!!! LOVE them all. Frame the last one for sure!!

Leigh Anne said...

Looks like so much fun! The water was BEAUTIFUL!!!