Friday, October 15, 2010

I wanted to compile a list of all the things I love about Luke at 20 months.  All the little things that make me smile each day so I can look back in a few years and remember all the sweet things about my little Lukie!
~I love the way he hugs us so tightly and says "mmmmm" while he's doing it.

~I love that I can ask for a hug and he'll usually give me one!  And sometimes even a kiss too!

~I love that he bounces when he runs.

~I love that when he wakes up in the morning he calls for me "momma? momma? where momma?".

~I love that in the evening when it's time for Cory to come home from work, he stands at the door saying "dadda dadda dadda" and squeals at the top of his lungs when he sees Cory.

~I love the way he tries to give hugs to every animal he sees.

~I love that he loves preschool and the nursery at church.

~I love that he still loves a good snuggle and cuddle. 

~I love that he loves to be at my side all day long (because I know that will change all too soon.)

~I love that he loves to make us laugh and that he loves to laugh too.

~I love that he loves a good tickle and even asks for one now "tick-le, tick-le, tick-le".

~I love that he sleeps through the night (usually!) and that he still takes two naps a day!

~I love that he's a bit of a dare-devil even though he's given me a heart attack or two.  He's really brave when it comes to trying new things--he must get that from Cory cause he sure didn't get it from me!

~I love that he's usually really sweet to his friends and does a great job waiting his turn and sharing toys.

~I love that he makes me smile even when he has to go to time-out and that he thinks if he reaches out his hands to give us a hug that we'll let him out of time-out. 

~I love every second I get to spend with him--even if somedays I want to pull all my hair out (and it's only 8:30 in the morning).

~I love that he's mine!

No comments: