Luke is about to start preschool/mother's day out a couple of days a week. I know it's going to be great for both of us! He'll love playing with 11 new friends, and I'll enjoy a little time to get the things done that are getting to hard to do with a 19 month old (grocery shopping, cleaning, "me time"!). Last night Cory and I went to Open House, and then today I took Luke to Sneak a Peek where he got to meet all his new friends and teachers and then play for a long time. I never get to watch him when he's in the nursery so it was fun to see him play. When we first got there, he wanted to stay by my side for a few minutes, but after that he didn't even know I was still in the room!
His name is on the door! How sweet!!
I know he's going to LOVE them! I could tell that they love what they are doing and all the babies already!
Luke read some books.
He shot some hoops.
And he cooked some food! He had a great time!
And when we got home, he got to open a present from his teachers!The first few weeks Luke is going to learn about the color red and about circles! How fun! And then this whole year they are going to be learning one Bible verse (and putting it into practice!)--"Dear Friends, let us love one another." I John 4:7




3 comments:
How sweet!! I love his sweet little face in these. Colt was the same age when he started and he wore that sweet shirt you made him and carried that lunch box you monogrammed for him. Remember? It looked bigger than him in the pictures!? Anyways, all that to say, look at C now. It goes TOO FAST!!!!! Enjoy your time away and enjoy your time with him. Before long you'll be taking pictures of him in the preschool class. Love you!
Precious!! He will love preschool and he has three awesome teachers! Hope the first week goes great!
I cheered in high school with "Ms. Jennifer" ! She is such a sweetheart!
Post a Comment