Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Friday night, Luke and I headed to Kentucky to spend the night with April and Mason (Cory and Marc were both away at a men's retreat). Luke had the absolute best time playing with Mason! They ran and played and ran some more--along with a whole lot of squealing and screaming! Luke even got to do lots of big boy things with Mason like playing basketball and eating at a big boy table. Luke was exhausted when we left--and so was I! And April and I had a great time hanging out, talking, and of course shopping!
Luke and Mason

"No more pictures, pleeasse!"

Time to brush their teeth! I think they stood there for a good ten minutes brushing their teeth! I think Luke loved standing on the big boy stool and putting his brush in the water by himself.



Eating breakfast at Mason's big boy table!

Yum...

Playing in Mason's kitchen

Mason was petting Luke!
"Oh wooooow!"

"All done"
We love you April and Mason! Thanks for letting us come stay with you! I'm sure this is the first of many slumber parties for the boys!

No comments: