Sunday, July 11, 2010

Last week one of my dear, sweet college roomies, Beth, came in town for a visit so a bunch of us got together for dinner and lots of catching up! Beth is such an amazing, caring, Godly woman, and I'm so blessed to have her in my life! I only wish I could see her more often! Love you Beth!
The girls
Me, April, Beth, and Brooke
Luke and Mason in their coordinating overalls!
We sat on this little patio so when the boys finished eating they ran around and chased each other. They are finally at the ages where they really play together--look how red Luke's face is from all the running he had done! They both love being together, and it's just the sweetest thing to watch!
And of course I couldn't get a single picture of both of them looking at the camera...

No comments: