Last week, Mason came over to spend part of the day with me and Luke. April's brother and his wife were having their baby, so April went to the hospital to meet her sweet little niece! Luke and Mason had THE best time playing together! They love each other so much, and it's so fun to see their little friendship developing!
Two of the cutest boys I know!
The boys mostly ran around the house and chased each other ALL morning long. They never stopped running! And they thought it was the funnest game they ever played!
They did a little of this...

And some of this...
And a lot of this...
I love this picture because it looks like they are playing football! I think Mason was running from Luke, and Lukie finally caught him! You can tell Luke is having the best!
And a lot of this...
I love this picture because it looks like they are playing football! I think Mason was running from Luke, and Lukie finally caught him! You can tell Luke is having the best!And then they were off for more fun!

Then they spent a good twenty minutes climbing on and off the couch. Luke couldn't quite get up there by himself so Mason would get behind him and push Luke's little bottom up on the couch. It was too cute!

Then they spent a good twenty minutes climbing on and off the couch. Luke couldn't quite get up there by himself so Mason would get behind him and push Luke's little bottom up on the couch. It was too cute!And I was feeling really brave so I loaded up both boys and took them to storyhour! This is what they looked like as soon as we got in the car! 

Sweet sweet boys...




1 comment:
Adorable pics. I LOVE the last one of them conked out! So cute!
Post a Comment