Today at the craft store, I picked up these little finger paints for Luke. They are supposed to be for ages 18m+ so I thought they would be perfect for him! He loves different textures, and he especially loves getting his hands dirty! Thankfully, the paints were also non-toxic and very washable! You'll see why...
Paint only comes out of the little felt tip, and they're chunky so it's easier for him to hold! Perfect, right?
I just had him paint his high chair tray so the paint was contained to one area and easy to clean up. But that might have confused him...
Because he really thought he was supposed to lick the paint... And we all know how much Luke likes tasting things! And it was a true battle trying to get him to understand that he couldn't put it in his mouth.
The Incredible Hulk hands!And this is what happens when he has paint all over his hands...




2 comments:
That is hilarious! What a cutie!
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! These pics crack me up!!! Luke!!
Post a Comment