This morning we took Luke to one of the local bookstores to meet the Star Wars characters. Cory is a big fan (we had a dog named Yoda, and a son named Luke although Luke was definitely not named after Luke Skywalker!). All of the bigger kids were dressed up as their favorite character and they were giving out balloon lightsavers. There were a lot of interesting things and people for us to look at!
Cory and Luke--you can see some of the characters in the background
Cory and Luke--you can see some of the characters in the background I can't even tell you the number of times I've heard this quote in our house since Luke was born--in a Darth Vader voice of course!
Oh, and can you tell Luke wasn't a fan??

"Luke, I am your father" 


2 comments:
I have got to show Seth this post. He will love it! Too cute!!!! That Luke is just precious. CF-YUM!
Shane had to come read your post...He's crying right now b/c he's wishing he would have know that this was being held at Davis Kidd!!We LOVED the pic with Luke and his "father"!!!!
Post a Comment