Thursday, June 10, 2010

Fun with may-may

Mason came over to play this afternoon while April went to an appointment. We always have so much fun with him, and Luke loves 'may-may'! Luke likes watching everything that Mason does, and he thinks Mason is so funny. Mason loves Luke too--and he really likes telling Luke, "no Wuke", whenever he thinks Luke shouldn't be doing something! We played and played and played all afternoon!
We packed away some of Luke's toys that he doesn't play with anymore and got out a few new ones we've been saving. He LOVES this Noah's Ark thing, and all the little animals.
Attempt at a picture... This was the best one I got!



Luke likes to carry around the animals from Noah's Ark and moves them from chair to chair.
He dropped an animal under the chair and was REALLY determined to get it by himself! Mason was directing him the whole time.
And we just had to play in the water table! Luke LOVES drinking all the water from the watertable--however, if we put water in his sippy cup, he refuses to touch it...



I love how Luke is just staring at Mason in this pic. He loves his friend!

Luke and Mason found the box of toys I had packed away--and unpacked it for me!


Thanks for coming over Mason! We love you!

1 comment:

April Kay said...

Aww, I love all these pictures! I need them! They looked like they were having the most fun at the water table! And I love the one of them sitting side by side in the chair. Luke looks bigger than Mason, but Mason's face looks like a teenager. Tell it to stop!!! Kisses.