This weekend we got to hang out with lots of my favorite people! Saturday night we went to a surprise party for April's dad, Jack (he's like a 2nd father to me since April and I have been friends since we were in middle school!). He was completely surprised which made it even better! Happy Birthday, Jack!
Luke getting some lovin from Jack
And as always Luke and Mason had lots of fun chasing each other around.
Luke decided to sprinkle himself with mulch all night--and of course Mason wanted to help put mulch on his head too! But Mason did try to wipe it off like a good friend would!Then on Sunday night, Carrie, Seth, Colt, and baby Presley were stopping through on their way back home so we got to eat dinner with them and meet Presley for the first time! She's only a month old and was just the most cuddly, huggable baby!


Okay I had to steal this pic from Carrie's fb page so you could really see her hair! Isn't she THE cutest little girl ever?!



2 comments:
Awww...it was so so fun to see you guys! I love love love the pics! I'll have to steal a few!
Love ya!
I might be a LITTLE sad I wasn't there, too! Thanks for your comment on my blog about how you pray for Luke- that really helps! I'll have to tell ya about the writing project sometime- it's a good one! Love ya- hope this finds you well!
Post a Comment