Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Playdates!

Luke and I had such a fun day hanging out with our friends! We had two playdates in one day! And I'm exhausted! This afternoon we met my old roomie, Joni, and her two girls at the mall to play in the playarea. Joni and I have been friends since our freshman year of college and have so many silly memories together. She just moved back a few months ago so I'm really excited that we get to see each other more often!
Luke and Joy
Luke's favorite toy in the playarea

Sweet Joy
Luke and Joy took turns going down this little slide, and Lilly would catch them at the end and give them kisses! How sweet is that!
Lilly giving Luke his kisses at the end of the slide!
Joy's turn!

Licking the fun mirror--and building up that immunity even more!
We even rode the carosel for the very first time!!
Check out Lilly's sweet little face!

After we left Joni, April called and wanted to meet up to grab something to eat so we got to hang out with April and Mason!
The boys checking out all the food and utensils on the ground...
Love them.

No comments: