Sunday, April 4, 2010

More Easter pics!

We went to the park this afternoon and got some really cute pics of Lukers. It is virtually impossible to get him to look at the camera these days--we're going to have to fix that! He's way too busy exploring to stop and look at me!



Doing a little egg hunting!
I got him to look at the camera here, but only because he really wanted us to pick him up--Luke was not crazy about sitting in the grass!

Couldn't resist this one!
I had to hold on to Luke's hands so he couldn't rip the ears off his head!


Nothing goes untasted with this child. This was right after he tasted a bit of dirt...

I love this because this is a pretty new skill for Luke--standing up without holding onto something.


1 comment:

Blessed said...

Cute pics of such a cutie!!! He looks adorable. And, you know I love his outfit! ;)

Hope you guys are doing great!

Love ya!