Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'm on a blogging roll! Now that the weather is warmer I'm more in the mood to take lots of pictures! Today we went to storyhour, and I wish I would have taken pictures of Luke's face during it because he was loving it today. But I completely forgot. I did take some pics of him playing in the library with some of his friends from music class!
Luke and Jack
Luke had a little too much fun pulling the books off the shelves--I'm sure the librarian was cringing the whole time. But he was just searching for the perfect book. And I think he found one that really applied to his life...
This is the book he chose to sit down and read--Pacifiers Are Not Forever. We probably need to read this book everyday because Luke LOVES his paci especially after being sick so much this winter. His paci sure did make him feel better.

It was the most beautiful day here so we played outside lots! Luke needed some practice walking in the grass--it's a little tricky for him right now. He did a great job until he fell down. Luke really hates sitting in the grass.
This was his face at first... Notice how he's trying to hold one of his legs up so it wouldn't touch the grass.
And that face quickly turned into this face...
"Please pick me up, mommy."
And this, my friends, is the face I'm seeing more and more of each day. This face tells me that he's tired, mad, bored, hungry, or about to have a meltdown. I have a feeling we're going to be seeing much more of this face...

No comments: