Thursday, April 22, 2010

Future Aviators?

Today Luke and I headed to Bowling Green to hang out with April and Mason for the day! Luke LOVES Mason and gets so hyper whenever he's around him! We did a little bit of shopping and ate a really yummy lunch, and then we headed to a park that had this really neat Air Force jet on display. We were so excited about showing the boys the jet, but I can't say they shared our enthusiasm. But they sure did get some energy out running around in the mulch!
Checking out the huge jet!


April and Mason

All we wanted was one little picture of the boys in front of the plane. Can we say IMPOSSIBLE?!
These were the best pics I could get!
This what they really wanted to do...Play in the mulch!
And Luke was obsessed with April's keys!

Well, they had lots of fun running around!




These two boys were definitely acting like brothers in the car. One minute they were laughing together and the next minute they were bothering each other. Luke would reach over and touch Mason, and then Mason would get mad and hit Luke. But Luke was very persistant and kept on touching Mason, much to Mason's dismay! I think they even got in a pinching fight--that Luke started. I think this was their first official spat as friends! And I doubt it will be the last!
Mason would reach over and tap Luke on the head with his rainstick, and Luke thought it was THE funniest thing.
Love them!

We even had time to play in April's backyard for a little bit!
Mason is already quite the athelete! A future basketball player for sure!

Luke did everything he could to stay off the grass. He finally settled into Mason's art chair and had the best time eating his crayons! hee hee!
Thanks for inviting us to come, April! We love you!

2 comments:

Pauliwog said...

Mason and Luke are getting SO big! I wish that I could see them more! Miss you!!

I have been loving all of these posts about Luke and what he has been up to and how he is growing!!! Love you!

April Kay said...

I LOVE the ones of the boys sitting in front of the plan pilfering with stuff! They're so funny! And of course the hitting-Luke-over-the-head ones!!! They were cracking themselves up the most!! Please come back soon! We miss ewe already.