I am loving the fact that it's still daylight when Cory gets home from work and that there's even enough time to take Luke to the park or go on a walk before bedtime. Tonight we took Luke to the park near our house. He practiced walking, splashed in the creek, played on the playground, and laughed at lots of dogs!


Luke wasn't sure what to think at first. But once he started splashing in the water, he didn't want to stop!

I know Cory was loving every minute of this and can't wait for more days like this!


Right after I took this pic of Cory and Luke, a snake slithered right next to my foot. I'm trying to forget about it or I may never want to go back to the creek!

No trip to the park is complete without playing at the playground!

Peek a boo!
No comments:
Post a Comment