I saw this great idea on one of my customer's blogs about making a water tub for Luke to play and explore with. While it probably would have been easier to just stick him in the tub to let him play with his toys, this was something different and Luke had a lot of fun!





I finally just took the outfit off and let him play in his diaper. I think the next time we try this, we'll do it outside! But we had FUN!


1 comment:
He is so busy! I've been wanting to do that for a while, because there is this big box of rice and lots of random items at Mason's school and he has the most fun digging all in it! I thought I would try something similar at home. Maybe I should have done it a year ago though cuz Mason is so destructive now! Ha!
Post a Comment