Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Helping and hunting!

On Monday nights, I help with inner-city ministries--our church brings children from the inner-city to our building, and we teach them about God, feed them dinner, and love on them. And tonight was our annual Easter egg hunt! The kids always have the best time hunting for the eggs--unfortunately the bus was late getting there tonight so they REALLY got to hunt for the eggs in the dark! But they still loved every minute of it!!
I was trying to fill some eggs earlier today to take to the hunt, and I had a little helper.
Love him!
He found 'the good stuff'! Smart kid!
Cory and Luke came with me tonight to enjoy the egg hunt with the kids!
Believe it or not, there are actually 50 kids running all around looking for eggs in this picture but somehow none of them got in the picture! I promise we weren't there by ourselves!
Luke (well, Cory) found one little egg!
Fun times, and I guess this was Luke's first Easter egg hunt--although he didn't actually hunt for eggs. And he was completely confused the whole time!

No comments: