Monday, February 8, 2010

Party!!!

We celebrated Luke's birthday on Saturday with family and some of his best friends! We had so much fun and Luke loved playing with all of his friends at our house! We are blessed to have so many people to celebrate Luke's first year with!
Here are some of the decorations at his party!
Ashleigh from Signs of the Times painted this door sign for us! I made these cute little cupcake holders--I think they were one of my favorite projects!


Luke's happy day!

The party favors were little finger puppets!

Luke's hat, bib and banner that I made him

Leigh Anne from Georgie Girl Designs made Luke this ADORABLE birthday frame! Love love love it!
And the happy birthday banner!

Our little birthday boy

Luke couldn't wait to get his fingers in the cupcake!

He grabbed the cupcake and stuck the WHOLE thing in his mouth!


And then he wanted to play with all the icing...


And then this happened...

And he got icing in his eye. Poor thing.
And if that wasn't bad enough, he threw up the cupcake and his bottle all over the floor.
But that didn't stop him from having fun with his friends!
Katie Grace, Cooke, Luke, and Madison

Luke showed Katie Grace and Madison how to use his leap frog table!


Getting some lovin from Jack, April's dad

Mason had the best time playing with Luke's train!

Luke, Cooke, and Mason

Melissa with Madison and Kristin with Katie Grace

April and Lukie

Uncle Tim and Aunt Heather

Angela with Cooke and me with Luke

Luke opening his Mickey Mouse from Madison
Mason, April, Luke and I Hudson wanted to show Luke how to use his new puzzle!

Kay, April's mom, getting some snuggle time in with Mason and Luke--a very rare thing to have both boys still long enough to snuggle!

3 comments:

April Kay said...

Aww, love the pics! I need to post mine soon cuz I have some really cute ones of Luke & his cupcake with you and Cory! Love you! Is Lukie really one though?!?!?!?

Blessed said...

How cute is that party!!! I love everything! You are super talented! Luke is so cute! I hate that he got icing in his eye, but am glad he was able to enjoy the party. Hate we had to miss it! We would have LOVED being there!

Kim said...

CUTE decorations!! And happy birthday, Luke! =)