Wednesday, February 3, 2010

One year ago...

One year ago today, my sweet baby boy was born. I never understood how much life would change once Luke got here or how much love you could have for such a tiny little person. But I find myself thanking God every single day for our little Luke, and I can't imagine our lives without him. He is absolutely everything I prayed for, and I can't wait to watch him as he grows.
One of my favorite baby songs says, "I see what the hand of God can do, just looking at you." I couldn't have said it better myself!


Happy Birthday, big guy!
We love you!

5 comments:

Erica Simpson said...

Happy Birthday Luke!

Meghan said...

Happy Birthday Luke!

April Kay said...

Happy Birthday sweet Lukie! Your Auntie April misses you every single day and wishes Mason and me could come over and play any time we wanted! Can't wait to see you in just TWO DAYS for your big party! WOO HOO!!

Blessed said...

Happy Birthday! He is just too too sweet! I love watching him "grow" through this blog. Only wish we could see him more often in real life. Have a wonderful birthday, Luke!

Shane, Natalie, Madelyn & Murphy said...

Happy 1st Birthday Luke!!