How do I know that Cory REALLY loves me?? He went with me to paint pottery! I was dying to paint a plate to be Luke's 'birthday plate' that he can eat his cake/dinner/whatever off of every year on his birthday so we made a family outing of it today. I haven't painted pottery in years, and I had forgotten how fun it is! Cory was one of the few men in the place--he and Luke were real troopers. I told Cory that this was a good lesson for Luke--sometimes men do things they don't always like just because it makes their wife/mommy SO happy!
Job
5 months ago





2 comments:
Wow! I am so impressed! It's just precious! I want one just like it! :)
I do remember when we used to go all the time and just paint those tiles. Man, whatever happened to them? I wish I had one now.
So cute! Did you make it to match the frame? Can't wait to see it in person!!
Post a Comment