Monday, January 4, 2010

Fun times and yummy food!

This weekend we got to hang out with our FAVORITE people again!! What a great weekend, huh?! My old roomie, Beth, invited all of us over to her parents' house for a yummy homecooked Southern dinner. Mrs. Herndon and Mrs. Hargis having been cooking these dinners for our group of friends since we were freshmen in college so like 12 years! Wow! It was so good to hang out with all of our friends again especially Beth! She lives in Texas right now so I'm glad she was able to come home for a few weeks! And Luke got his first taste of Mrs. Herndon's famous fried chicken--he was a BIG fan!
Beth and Luke
Colt--what a sweet little face!

Mason, Luke, and Colt
They had a lot of fun exploring the Herndon's house! And Colt even got in on a few rounds of "Catchphrase"!
Big boy Mason Mrs. Hargis, Mrs. Herndon, April
Me, Beth, Carrie, and Brooke
The boys (minus Colt--he was having too much fun to pose!)
I love that Luke is trying to kiss/hug Johnathan or maybe he's trying to scratch his face off--those are his favorite things to do to people's faces!
Thanks for the yummy food Mr. and Mrs. Herndon and Mrs. Hargis! We love you!

2 comments:

Blessed said...

So fun! I love these pictures and this night! I still haven't uploaded my pictures. You have inspired me!

April Kay said...

I love those last pictures of all our boys! Wait, why does Mason look like a little girl though? He looks the prettiest! :) Carrie, update your blog now! I wanna see lots of pics!