After being in the house for a few days--without leaving AT ALL--we were all having some serious cabin fever. So on Sunday, we braved the huge ice covered hill on our street and went out for a little bit. Cory even offered to take me to Target and Tj Maxx!

We had a yummy lunch at McAlisters, and Luke showed off his newest trick! We discovered that Luke can drink from a straw! I thought this would take awhile for him to do--I mean how do you really teach a child to suck through a straw? But me and Cory were having milkshakes the other night and wanted to give him a little taste not thinking he would get much out of the straw. Well, he started sucking up that milkshake the fastest! Guess we just needed to put "the right thing" in the cup and he would figure it out!
I HAD to take a pic of the huge snowmound in the Target parking! Wow. We never get this much snow! Can you tell that Cory loved posing for this pic??


No comments:
Post a Comment