Well, we woke up on Saturday to even more snow! Okay, maybe just another half inch. And it's been snowing for 3 days straight! It's so pretty but WAY too cold out there! Cory wanted to take Lukie outside in the snow and take a couple of pictures--I think we were out there 30 seconds and none of us could stand it any longer!

Luke is a little under the weather--really bad cough and a tiny fever--so we've been hanging out in our jammies for the past few days. I pulled out some of my favorite snow books from school and we read them to Luke. His attention span with books is about 1 minute so we have to read really fast and skip half of the book--hope that changes one day!


2 comments:
Andy, the picture of you holding Luke is probably the BEST picture I have ever seen of you for some reason! You look JUST like your mom!! It's really the most like her I've ever seen you look! It makes me happy. Please frame this picture. It is BEAUTIFUL!!! The color of your hair just looks so pretty! Love you.
It is a GREAT picture of you! :) I love your hair here too.
Post a Comment