

~Luke wears mostly 9-12 month clothes but we can still get away with some of his 6m clothes! He wears stage 3 diapers still.
~Luke is a very determined little boy. When he decides he wants to do something, he doesn't let anything stop him!
Lukie really wanted the clingy sticker on my parent's window, and he didn't stop until he figured out how to pull it off. And then he wanted to pull it off 100 times!~He starting to eat more and more table food. He really loves yogurt, lunch meat, and cheese! ~Luke LOVES to give kisses. Big open mouthed kisses! He'll grab our faces and kiss our chin, cheek, whatever he gets to first! It's so sweet, but we end up covered in drool! I'll take the droll anyday!
~I wish I could say that Luke is sleeping through the night, but he isn't... Maybe once or twice a week he'll do it. And I seriously can't believe that he's still not sleeping through the night at 11 months, but who needs sleep anyways!
~He's getting better about his stranger anxiety. Lately he's been letting lots of different people hold him and he loves it. It always takes him a few minutes to warm up to people but then he just flashes that sweet little smile at them.
~Luke FINALLY has teeth!! We've been waiting for the longest time. Right now, he has the two bottom teeth. Yay!
~Luke can clap, give high-fives, and play peek a boo! And he loves to listen to music! Sometimes he can even tap his hand to the beat of the music! Those music classes are paying off! Maybe he'll have a little more rhythm than his mommy and daddy do!
~We are so blessed to have such a sweet, loving, healthy baby! And we thank God for the blessing he is every single day!


1 comment:
He is just precious! I loved seeing him this past weekend, holding him, and getting some of those sweet sloppy kisses from him! So sweet! He really is so happy and smiley! I love him!
Post a Comment