Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Playin with a big boy!

One of my good friends from high school, Tara, came over on Monday with her sweet little Nathan to play Luke for a little bit! Luke couldn't stop staring at Nathan! He would watch everything Nathan did, and he really liked playing the a big boy!

Look how happy Luke is! He loves 'big kids'!
How sweet is this face?!!

Tara and Nathan
Luke would fit right in with Tara's other three kids---they ALL have red hair!


Nathan gave Luke a sweet hug!
And then Luke grabbed his hair and wouldn't let go! Poor Nathan. Luke is working on being a sweet friend! Hee hee!

Tara, it was so fun to see you and catch up for a little bit!

2 comments:

April Kay said...

Wow, Nathan is the biggest! Remember how he was just a little newborn baby and we all passed him around at my baby shower?? Well, actually, Connie held him most of the time! :) Post pics of your Christmas decorations, too! Girl, I'm in the Christmas spirit now! :)

Pauliwog said...

I cannot believe how big Nathan has gotten! Oh, I miss you girls so much!!!