Monday, December 14, 2009

Getting into mischief!

Luke does what all boys do--get into mischief!! I have to keep my eyes on him constantly because he seems to know exactly what he's not supposed to do and loves to do it! Today he found the toliet paper roll! He was having SO much fun that I just let him explore and took pictures of it!
Going...


Going....




Gone!!

And then he moved onto the magazines!! Notice the massive amount of toliet paper on the floor and stuck to his hands!
Boys will be boys!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Matt and I have photos as babies where we did the exact same thing! I wouldn't be surprised if Katie Grace does the same thing!

Jenny Beth said...

Too Funny.....Love it!!! Boys will be boys!!

Meghan said...

I love that you just let him explore and play with it! Good for you for being a chill mom! I'll try to remember to do the same thing when Brecken finds the toilet paper roll. :)