Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Flying!

Luke went on his first plane ride last week to Texas for Christmas! I have to admit I was a little worried about flying with him because he hates to sit in our laps for very long--he wants to crawl, crawl, crawl! But he slept the WHOLE time both ways! I was SO proud of him. On the way there, he fell asleep as we were on the runway taking off and then on the way back he slept through the landing--I was shocked.
Have you ever wondered how much luggage 2 adults and 1 baby need for a week?? Too much! It was completely hilarious to see me and Cory try to get this luggage in and out of the airport.
Hanging out before the flight enjoying some cheerios!

Cory and Luke checking out the planes


On his first plane ride! Right before he fell asleep!

No comments: