On Saturday we headed to Bowling Green to have an early Thanksgiving dinner with the Myers' family at April's house. April and I have been best friends since we were 11 so I feel like I'm a part of their family--I went on their family vacations, to the family dinners and parties, and spent practically every day at April's house in high school! We have SO many fun, silly, crazy, wonderful memories together, and I am so thankful for our friendship!
The men watching a little football (of course!). Luke is fast asleep in the middle of it all!

Playing with Mason! This was really the first time that they have really even noticed each other. Luke watched everything that Mason did--and he was especially interested in his sippy cup!
April and I









3 comments:
Aww, it was the best day and I know everyone was so glad y'all could come be with us! I loved Luke's turkey hat! What in the world would Mason have done if we tried to perch that thang up on his head?!?!?
Fun! I love their turkey shirts and his turkey hat! Did you make that?
C is wearing his turkey shirt to school today. I'll get a picture for the blog...
I LOVE Luke's face in that last picture, it's so funny!
Post a Comment