Friday, November 20, 2009

My big boy!

Who in the world in this big boy???
It seems like everyday Luke does something new and is becoming more and more of a big boy and less of our little bitty baby. He loves to pull up on things so that he's standing. He doesn't try to go anywhere yet on his feet but I'm sure he will soon!

4 comments:

The Cherry Tree 123 said...

Love that outfit, Hudson had the same one!

Blessed said...

Hey, Colt had the same one too! Didn't April have it too? Wait, so all four of our little guys had that? I loved it so much! One of my fave pics of Colt is in that outfit.

andreabrosto said...

Well this one is actually Mason's outfit! It would be cute to see pics of all four boys in this same outfit!

April Kay said...

Aww, that picture makes me the happiest! I think that may be my favorite outfit ever of Mason's. I just loved it when he wore it! I'm so glad Luke is wearing it! I bet he looks even cuter in person on it! Love him!