Saturday, October 17, 2009

Gone fishin!

We were hoping to do something fall-ish with Luke today, but it was way too cold to be outside so we decided to take Luke on a road trip to the aquarium. We've been wanting to take him for the longest time because he has always loved ocean creatures (especially Mr. Octopus!). Luke really liked seeing the animals up close. He also liked watching all the other kids that were there. Cory and I would get excited about a shark or turtle swimming by us, and we'd look at Luke and he would be smiling at the little kid next to him!

This was in the butterfly garden. There were butterflies EVERYWHERE! I couldn't get very good pictures because it was so humid in there that my camera fogged up!

Checking out the sting rays with daddy!



The great thing about the aquarium (as opposed to the zoo) is that we could stroll Luke right up to the glass and he had a great view of everything!

All bundled up and ready for the cold walk back to the car! Luke was asleep before we even got out of the parking garage!

3 comments:

Pauliwog said...

wait...you were in Chattanooga?!? You were SOOOOO close! Wish I would have known, I would have driven up there to see you! Miss you!

Angela said...

So, did he like it?? I've been wanting to take Cooke there, too! I love getting to do all of these fun things with them!!

Blessed said...

Wait, I didn't know you were going on a road trip! How fun!!!!! Did Lukie love it!?

I love your pictures!

Love you!