Last week at music class, Luke got to take home a little shaker so he can have some music fun at home! I must say it's his new favorite toy! He hasn't quite gotten the shaking part down pat yet, but he sure does love putting it in his mouth!


Oh, how I love this little guy!

Luke dropped the shaker and he's trying to figure out what to do next!

Trying to shove the whole thing in his mouth! Don't worry, everything at music class is tested to make sure they won't choke on it!
2 comments:
Aww, I'm about to cry at the sight of sweet little Ralph sitting there at the door looking at wondering where his friend is! Is he acting like he's missing Yoda? And Luke is really shoving the rattle into his mouth in that one pic! He is so cute perched up in his little pants. Love ewe!
I LOVE all the new pictures of Luke and new posts. He is adorable and getting so so big! I have to see him...and soon!!!
Love ya!
Post a Comment