On Sunday, Luke graduated from the baby nursery to the Lambs class with bucket seats! He gets to sing songs, pat the Bible, and play! I would love to say that he loved it and was so happy the whole time, but he didn't love it and wasn't happy. Poor guy. He stayed a little while and then the teachers sent him over to the nursery so he could take a nap. Oh well... There's always next week!

Here's Luke in the bucket seat with his friends, Cooke and Claire!

I had to take a picture of him in his sweet little outfit from his "auntie" Carrie!


It's getting MUCH harder to take pics of him in his chairs! He won't sit there for 10 minutes while I get "the perfect" shot so I have to settle for what I can get in one minute! He was much more interested in his toys on the floor than the camera!

And then of course the chair needed to go in his mouth!
3 comments:
He's growing up too fast! I can't believe he is almost 8 months old!
Oh, I LOVE that he can now wear his outfit! It looks SO ADORABLE on him!!! :) In one of the pictures I am seeing a little more red in his hair? :) You know I just love it! I can't wait to hold him in a few weeks!
He is simply adorable!!!
Post a Comment