Monday, August 24, 2009

Memphis!

On our way home from Texas, we got to stop in Memphis and spend the night with our best friends, Carrie, Seth, and Colt! It was a quick little visit, but so good to hang with them! Luke LOVED Colt! And actually he loved Seth too! Luke reached out his arms to go to Seth the morning we left--and he never does that to anyone except me and Cory! So that was huge for Luke! He also thought Carrie was the funniest thing he's ever seen--just as long as she wasn't holding him! I held him while he and Carrie had the biggest laughfest ever! It was hilarious! Seth, Carrie, and Colt (and Buzz Lightyear--Colt's favorite toy!)

We went out to eat at this yummy fish restaurant! Luke was tired from watching Colt that he fell right to sleep!


Checking each other outThen Luke goes in for the hug!

And so does Colt!

We had to bribe Colt with a cookie so he would smile for more pictures! Luke was very interested in that cookie!
I can't believe we got such a great pic of all four of us!

Cory and Seth did bubbles with Colt--he thought they were the best things ever!



Thanks for letting us stay with you! Can't wait to see you again!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Glad you had a great trip to Texas!

Blessed said...

It was SO SO fun to have you come visit! We just loved it! I hate that it was so short and I am looking forward to a LONGER visit!! :) I may need to get a guest bed to bribe you though, right? :)

Love you!

I love the pictures you took!