Monday, August 3, 2009

An afternoon in the park

Sunday afternoon, we took Luke and one of our dogs to the park! Luke loved watching Ralph run around the dog park, and then we took Luke to the playground for the first time. I think Luke was a little confused about all the new things he was doing--sliding down the slide, swinging, etc... But he loved every minute of it!



Luke's first trip down the slide!
Cory playing with Ralph. This park had the best little dog park!Me and Mr. Serious! I think he was getting tired from all the action!Cory was dying to put Luke on his shoulders and carry him around! Luke's not quite ready for that yet--can you see what he's doing to Cory in the picture? Licking his hair!! Silly boy!
Exhausted!

1 comment:

Blessed said...

I love the one of him where he is in your lap and so serious. He looks so cute there, just like Cory, and he also looks so big!! You look so beautiful and skinny in that picture! What's your secret?! :)