We spent the 4th of July with our best friends--the Moores, Akins, and Portises! We had a yummy cookout and played with the babies in the kiddie pool. We had a great time despite the day getting off to a rocky start--Carrie and Seth's van was towed, but at least it wasn't stolen!

April with Mason and Colt

This is the only picture I took of Luke in his swimsuit, and I forgot to take my camera outside to get a pic of him in the pool. He cried when we first got in the pool with him, but once he got used to it, he really liked it. Luke was taking a nap when Mason and Colt were in the pool together, so he didn't get to see the 'big boys' play in the water.


Colt loved getting water dumped on his head!

That night we went to the top of a parking garage to watch the fireworks downtown. Luckily it was covered so we didn't get soaked when it started raining.



Carrie with Colt, me and Luke, April with Mason, Brooke with Ty, and Tara with Ansley
1 comment:
I love your pictures. Thanks for sending them to me. Wait, did I get the girls picture from the fireworks? I'll go see. If not, I'll let you know.
Luke is just precious. I could just eat him up! Maybe next time he will let me hold him.
Post a Comment