Thursday, July 2, 2009

Babysitting Mason

Today Mason came over to hang out with Luke and I for a little bit! We had lots of fun, and Luke really liked watching Mason play. Here are some pics from the afternoon:
Mason kept checking on our dogs to make sure they were okay out on the patio! They wanted inside to see Mason so badly!Just hanging out watching Mason!


Mason took some time to read People magazine and get the latest scoop on Jon and Kate plus 8.

Playing so nicely together!
Luke wanted to show Mason that he could sit up like a big boy too!
I'm glad you got to come hang with us, Mason!!

2 comments:

Shane, Natalie, Madelyn & Murphy said...

I'm going to go ahead and name your child "best dressed" for the year!

Blessed said...

I love his outfits too!

Those are some super cute pictures of those two. You do a good job with your camera. Send me the pool pics when you have time. I can't wait to see them!