Monday, July 20, 2009

70 degrees, really?!

We had to take advantage of the beautiful 70 degree weather this weekend and get outside! So Saturday, we loaded up Luke, one of our dogs, and a picnic lunch, and we headed to the park! It couldn't have been a more perfect day! Here are a few pictures from the afternoon!



Ralph checking out Luke--I promise he didn't lick Luke! Luke loves our dogs. He just watches them and squeals when he sees them!



After we left this park, we took Ralph to the dog park for the first time! We were a little worried about how he would act--he not the most stable dog. But he LOVED it and did great! He was so exhausted when we got home that he could barely move!
It was a great day!

2 comments:

Blessed said...

I know, it's so nice here too. I am LOVING it! We went to the park this weekend too and have spent all morning outside. I'm thinking we should take advantage of this and grill out or something to night. It feels like the beginning of fall.

Luke looks so adorable in all these new pictures. I love his outfit.

April Kay said...

Aww, I LOVE the pics!!! That outfit is SOOOOOOO cute on him! I'm definitely taking it back for the next baby! Hee hee! :)