We had a fun playdate this week with friends from church. It was thunderstormy that morning so there were just a few of us there, but Luke and I had fun hanging out with everyone!
Mason and Luke loaded up and ready to go to the playground! Luke started crying in the car, and Mason was trying so hard to make him feel better! Mason reached over and put his arm on Luke--it was so cute! Then Mason just got this annoyed look on his face because Luke wouldn't stop crying in the car! It was too funny!
Me and Luke
Melissa with Madison--their first playdate!
April with Mason. And yes, we had to pull out the first aid kit for Mason.
Mason and Luke loaded up and ready to go to the playground! Luke started crying in the car, and Mason was trying so hard to make him feel better! Mason reached over and put his arm on Luke--it was so cute! Then Mason just got this annoyed look on his face because Luke wouldn't stop crying in the car! It was too funny!
Me and Luke
Melissa with Madison--their first playdate!
April with Mason. And yes, we had to pull out the first aid kit for Mason.There was a 4 month old baby girl there, and she and Luke just flirted back and forth with each other. Luke had been practicing his flirty grin so he was putting it to good use on baby Lucy. Wish I would have gotten a picture of them together! It was such a FUN afternoon!


2 comments:
Wait, I bet people are gonna be the most confused about that emergency kit and are wondering why in the world we needed it! I bet they're thinking he had a major allergic reaction or something. I guess they'll never know!! hee hee! :)That does look like the most fun, busy playdate though and there were like 2 of us there!
looks like fun! now I need to know why you needed the first aid kit, april!
Post a Comment