Sunday, May 17, 2009

We went to our first cookout of the summer this weekend at Marc and April's! We had fun hanging out with everyone and eating some yummy food!

Me, Angela, Melissa, and April
Melissa is 39 weeks pregnant! Baby Madison already has 3 boys that are going to fighting over her--Luke, Mason, and Cooke!
While all of the girls were talking, the boys gave us a little break and took care of the babies!

Cory and Luke

Erik and Cooke

Will, Mason, and Marc

We tried to get a cute picture of the boys together, but that was no easy task!

Cooke and Luke. Luke is just one month older than Cooke so they are going to have lots of fun playing together when they get a little bigger!

As soon as we laid them on the bear together, they grabbed each other's hand. It was really cute! And there's big boy Mason with the little guys! Luke didn't know what to think about Mason touching his head--he had the most confused look on his face! I think Mason's ready for Luke and Cooke to getting a little bigger so he can really play with them! Right now, Luke loves staring at Mason--he just watches him and smiles.
April and I went to the Coco Bonbons warehouse sale this week and got some really cute things for the boys. Here's Luke modeling one of his new outfits! I love a good deal!All smiles! You'll never guess what I was waving in front of Luke to get him to smile--his octopus of course! See, he loves that thing!! Ahh.... I love this little guy!

Luke loves spending time with his daddy! No smiles for us in these pictures--guess I should have busted out the octopus!

1 comment:

Shane, Natalie, Madelyn & Murphy said...

yea!! I went to the warehouse at Coco Bonbons too!! I was overwhelmed! I did get a few things for next summer though!