Thursday, May 28, 2009

Opinions?

Okay, we are going to get Luke something fun to sit/stand and play in, but we are very overwhelmed with all the choices. What are your opinions on the exersaucers, jumperoos, doorway jumpsters, etc... I wish we could have one of each, but there is absolutely no more room in our house for that! So what did your baby like better and which one can they get the most use out of?

6 comments:

April Kay said...

I would say definitely an exersaucer. Mason is in his right now, matter of fact! :) We always put him in it when we're on the computer so he can be right next to us watching us. He bounces his little legs up and down and loves playing with all the little gadgets on it. Plus, it's light enough to where we can move it from room to room. I heard the door jumpy things were dangerous and were possibly going to not be sold anymore at some point. But, who knows. AND, we can go to Once Upon a Child and find you an Exersaucer for cheap!!

The Cherry Tree 123 said...

Definitely an exersaucer. We have the Baby Einstein one and Hudson used to love it. Never used the jumparoo!

Angela said...

We have the doorway jumper and I have put Cooke in it but he's still too small to enjoy it. My sister and sister-in-law both have kids that loved jumping and got a lot of use out of them. The downside is that you have to put them over openings that have a certain size molding, so you might be limited. At least with an exersauser, you can move it around. I looked at Target and they're like $80-$90, so it would be great to find one at a consignment shop or sale!

Blessed said...

We loved our exersaucer and borrowed the jumparoo (johnny jump up) I would say Colt liked the jumparoo better, but both were nice to have for entertainment. He would JUMP for forever it seemed and laughed and laughed. If you could find one to borrow, that would be great!

Leigh Anne said...

Go with the exersaucer. Both of mine liked it. We had a doorway jumper and neither one of mine liked it, but I had a friend whose little boy rubbed blisters on his big toe from jumping so much, so you never know??

Christine said...

I have an exersaucer you can borrow if you want it. It's just sitting in our attic. Let me know and I can drop it by.